Sanju Remembers His Academy Coaches


Indian International Footballer from Sikkim, Sanju Pradhan has completed fifteen years in professional football and through a facebook post on Sunday he remembered his two Academy coaches- Late. Hangu Norden Lepcha and Late. Solomon Lepcha. 

"As a little boy these two gentlemen taught me to shoot the ball by holding my legs, not many coaches do that. Yes these two great souls were more than just a coach or mentor. The way they inspired me cannot be put into words.I miss them a lot and whatever success I have got today I owe it to them. The basic training that they gave was so good that it helped me to transition easily into the professional arena and adjust to it very quickly." Wrote Sanju in his facebook post. 

He further added "I want to dedicate all these  success which I've got to them. I feel emotional as well because they are not in this world today but I am sure they are always there cheering for me whenever I play. To both of you Sirs I look up and say Thank You once again. You're forever in my heart." 

Sanju had trained under the two coaches at Sports Hostel, Namchi and the State Sports Academy in Gangtok. Time and again Sanju has said Hangu Norden and Solomon Lepcha has had the biggest influence in his career. Many people appreciated this humble gesture of Sanju to acknowledge the two coaches contribution in shaping his football journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RONGO GOLD CUP

Hill Boys United- A Brief Story

Chandra Kumar Rai, A Modest Coach